Get the Bryan Alford Experience ... Book your shoot TODAY!!!
If I'm running late to my appointment, what are my options?
- I have provided multiple options to assist in the unfortunate circumstance of events causing you to arrive late for your session. You may either purchase More Time, or Rescheduling Insurance to avoid losing out on your appointment investment.
How do I cancel or reschedule an appointment?
- NOTE: All appointments 48hrs or less from the start time are 100% confirmed and unable to be changed, refunded, or canceled (unless appointment insurance has been purchased for said appointment).
- To cancel or reschedule an appointment that is more than 48hrs away, you'll need to create a log-in at the top of our home screen using the same email address that you entered during your booking process. All of your current, future, and past appointments should appear, allowing you to cancel or reschedule.
Is the full payment required to book an appointment?
- For weddings, no. Wedding reservations only require a 30% deposit (non-refundable), which will also serve as your cancellation fee. For all other reservations, the full payment is required to reserve the appointment.
If I need to cancel my appointment, will I get my money back?
- Yes, absolutely. For wedding cancellations, simply follow the cancellation procedures outlined in your confirmation email, and all payments will be refunded immediately (except the non-refundable deposit). For all other reservations, a full refund will be provided once the cancellation is received via our website.
What is the best package to select for a Birthday Shoot in the studio?
- The Personal Studio Session would be best if it is for one person, or the Group Studio Session if more than one person will be getting photographed.
How many poses/pictures, and outfit changes come with my session?
- Each of our packages come with UNLIMITED poses, photos, and outfit changes. The amount that you receive will vary based on the time it takes for you to change clothes, review your portraits, how many different backdrop colors you'd like to use, etc.
How many outfits can I do in 30min?
- 30min is usually enough time to do 1, maybe 2 outfit changes if you use the same backdrop color, and arrive on time.
Can I use the chairs/couches that I see on your Instagram page during my session?
- Yes, absolutely. You can rent one of our benches, couches, and box props using the rental page on our website.
How soon will I get my pictures back after my appointment?
- For studio sessions you'll receive your complete photo gallery immediately after your session. For location sessions you'll receive all photos back the same day, usually within a few hours.
How many edits come with my package?
- Most of our clients love their images without any retouching being needed, so to keep the costs down we stopped including them in our packages. However, to purchase retouches after your session, simple click the shopping cart icon on the photo(s) that you would like to have retouched from your online gallery.
How soon will I get my edits back after ordering?
- The typical turnaround time is 3-4 business days, unless you have a large order, or if a large order was placed before yours.
How do I let you know which pictures I would like to be retouched?
- We will send you a link via email and you will create an online gallery that you can "heart" for favorites.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- To reschedule an appointment, please From there, you will be able to find a new date and time. All appointments inside of 48hrs from the reservation time are final. Refunds are not provided, and deposits are not transferable to future reservations. In the event that property, equipment, or props are damaged by you or your guests during your session, Bryan Alford Photography has the right to withhold your photo gallery until payment for a replacement, or repair has been received.
If the balance is not paid in full on time, a 10% late fee will be added to the remaining balance 48hrs after the due date. Another 10% will be added 7 days after the due date, and again, another 10% will be added 14 days after the due date until the balance is paid in full.